SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STHL Division 2 the Minors are calling

+6
anarchy0029
GreekMan
LoveNatchez
Bindie
Slacker
canuck3360
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

STHL Division 2 the Minors are calling - Page 2 Empty Re: STHL Division 2 the Minors are calling

Post by Engorn Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:53 am

OK. I'll sign up then, when someone tells me what's the affiliation. Razz
Engorn
Engorn

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

STHL Division 2 the Minors are calling - Page 2 Empty Re: STHL Division 2 the Minors are calling

Post by simsamerica Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:33 am

I'll use Major league Baseball as an example, We have the New York Yankees, then theres minor league baseball, we have a team called the City Baseballplayers who are their affiliate, basically an affiliate is a player development team, they develop the players.
simsamerica
simsamerica

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-12-14

http://sc4united.darkbb.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Engorn Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:21 am

scratch I don't understand it anyway. I live in Spain and the Major League Baseball for me is completely unknown, so... żIt's necessary to have an affiliation?
Engorn
Engorn

Back to top Go down

Post by simsamerica Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:04 am

I don't believe so, might be but I don't believe so... go ahead and sign up and if you need an affiliate I need one for my STHL div 1 team for next year Razz
simsamerica
simsamerica

Back to top Go down

Post by Engorn Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:41 am

City Name: Mosman
Team Name: Wizards of Mosman
Arena: MCB Arena
Affiliation: N/A
CJ/MD: New Bordeaux
Logo:
STHL Division 2 the Minors are calling - Page 2 Mosmanwizards2
Engorn
Engorn

Back to top Go down

Post by canuck3360 Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:00 am

Affliation is used when you have a club in the STHL itself and the affiliate is your farm club it's where you send prospects and players not yet ready for the upper levels. An affliate is not required for D2.

as for D2 it's still in hiatus as I honestly barely have time for the STHL itself at the moment.

feel free to sign up though I always keep a running list of who's where and in what position. If you want to sign up for the STHL it'self thats a different thread.

simsamerica I've been meaning to talk to you about your signups for the STHL for next season they're both a bit small the smallest Arena in the STHL at the moment is 18,000 in a city with a population of around 300,000. I didn't post the requirements on that page(much like the SLB has) so kinda my bad.
canuck3360
canuck3360
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 3503
Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://www.sthockeyleague.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by simsamerica Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:17 am

oh Neutral, well i've only ever had 1 city of 300,000 so hehe, keep hillsburgh (we'll be the packers lol Razz) but you can definatley put SC in D2 and get rid of SW (why have 2 tractormasters lol Razz)
simsamerica
simsamerica

Back to top Go down

Post by Engorn Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:33 am

canuck3360 wrote:feel free to sign up though I always keep a running list of who's where and in what position. If you want to sign up for the STHL it'self thats a different thread.
That means that I can sign up for the STHL right now?
Engorn
Engorn

Back to top Go down

Post by mayorm Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:21 pm

well Engorn you can, however the STHL season will be starting up soon and is full for this season. But you still sign up because then you have a reserved spot for next season.
mayorm
mayorm

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-06-19

http://simmania.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Engorn Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:41 pm

Then I quit the presentation of my team for the STHL D2 and I signed up on the first division.
Engorn
Engorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2