SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Francistown Times... full article underneath?

4 posters

Go down

Should I write the full newspaper article underneath the picture of the front page?

Francistown Times... full article underneath? I_vote_lcap25%Francistown Times... full article underneath? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Francistown Times... full article underneath? I_vote_lcap0%Francistown Times... full article underneath? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Francistown Times... full article underneath? I_vote_lcap0%Francistown Times... full article underneath? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Francistown Times... full article underneath? I_vote_lcap50%Francistown Times... full article underneath? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Francistown Times... full article underneath? I_vote_lcap25%Francistown Times... full article underneath? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Francistown Times... full article underneath? Empty Francistown Times... full article underneath?

Post by emperordaniel Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:12 pm

I was wondering if any of you are interested in this idea, in where, from now on, I will write the full article(s) under the picture of the main page. Please vote on this.

(note: this only includes articles that say "continued on ______ page")
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2011-01-10
Location : Lake Tranquil Royal Palace and Castle, Republican Kingdom of Grand and Belluterra

Back to top Go down

Francistown Times... full article underneath? Empty Re: Francistown Times... full article underneath?

Post by simsamerica Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:21 am

If you want to but personally i'd only do very important ones, no need to go off talking about a cat falling out of a tree on youtube Razz
simsamerica
simsamerica

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-12-14

http://sc4united.darkbb.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Francistown Times... full article underneath? Empty Re: Francistown Times... full article underneath?

Post by emperordaniel Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:20 am

Ok... Razz
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Location : Lake Tranquil Royal Palace and Castle, Republican Kingdom of Grand and Belluterra

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:18 am

I'm voting no because I think it's excessive time that people might not recognize. Remember that a picture is worth a thousand words, many people don't read text in city journals at all, and most read very little Razz

Stick with what you have. It's a good amount Smile
K50
K50
Former Simlympic Host

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by simsamerica Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:13 am

Personally I do, should add to my explanation Razz sometimes i'll skip text walls even though I do them alot.
simsamerica
simsamerica

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-12-14

http://sc4united.darkbb.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Please, I need a tiebreaking vote. Otherwise I'd have to choose, and that would defeat the purpose of the poll.
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bess Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Voted for important articles Smile
Bess
Bess

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:02 pm

This poll closes in one hour.
emperordaniel
emperordaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down