SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SimSports
Why not login/register and join the conversation here at SimSports? It's simple, free and most of all allows you to compete in all the sports here.
SimSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes to national Simlympic Banners

+7
Kitsune
philly_boy
Orchid22
Peter
canuck3360
Aranho
Joe 90
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Changes to national Simlympic Banners - Page 2 Empty Re: Changes to national Simlympic Banners

Post by knarfmo Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:25 am

Great work on these banners. They look terrific! Smile
knarfmo
knarfmo
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 851
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Changes to national Simlympic Banners - Page 2 Empty Re: Changes to national Simlympic Banners

Post by Orchid22 Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:08 am

Oh I get it. I didn't think of it like that. No prob Very Happy
Orchid22
Orchid22

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Slacker Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:57 am

Indeed, fantastic work Joe90 Very Happy. Staying out of the politics is also a practical advantage, in some of my simulation spreadsheets nations are sorted alphabetically and looking for Country A when they're actually United Republic of Country A is quite time consuming.

There's some flags for the homeless nations here and some SCJU flags here.
Slacker
Slacker
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 2998
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:55 am

Here is Aeris' flag-
Changes to national Simlympic Banners - Page 2 AerisFlag
The code is ARS, by the way (Usually AER, but its taken).
Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe 90 Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:11 pm

You can have AER if you can convince Orchid22 to use something different Wink
Joe 90
Joe 90
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 2334
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by woodb3kmaster Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:50 pm

I posted this in the Winter Simlympics forum, but I wanted to make sure it was in the right place. Lower Columbia is spelled, well, exactly as I just spelled it. Other than that, I've no complaints. Good job, Joe!
woodb3kmaster
woodb3kmaster
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe 90 Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:10 pm

That would be my non-American view of the world getting me mixed up.

All fixed Smile
Joe 90
Joe 90
ISC Executive
ISC Executive

Number of posts : 2334
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by djf3591 Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:23 am

Sirou flag: Changes to national Simlympic Banners - Page 2 Sirouf10

djf3591

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-30

https://www.youtube.com/dennisjfoley

Back to top Go down

Post by knarfmo Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:13 am

Aranho wrote:
I think the point is you can't represent two unions any more than you can represent two countries. Pick one, or neither.

If that's the case, then put Raffore Islands under COFR. Sorry AIN.

Can someone clarify this anyway? Cuz, if I'm not wrong, Raffore Islands is the first nation to be under 2 unions.

Yes, the ISC had already discussed the issue of members who would be in more than one union, and the decision was to let that member decide which union to be counted in for the medals table (or the option of neither and go with a geographic region instead). This keeps it consistent from the standpoint of one medal counting only once in the medal table and greatly simplifies it for people who maintain the medals tables.

And, as a fellow AIN member, no problem picking COFR. I think we understand that you have been with COFR far longer and probably have more of a tradition with that union. Smile
knarfmo
knarfmo
ISC Member
ISC Member

Number of posts : 851
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2